According to Article 19 of Regulations for Bonded Operations in Agricultural Technology Parks, with any of the following circumstances, the said bonded goods may be inspected at a designated location approval by Customs:
1. Bonded goods oversized, numerous, or inconvenient to load and unload in the warehouse;
2. Dangerous and perishable goods;
3. Precision equipment that is easy to be damaged in a warehouse;
4. Petty goods that are less than 10 pieces and less than twenty (20) kilograms per piece;
5. Goods stored in a bonded warehouse or logistics center in the Park; or
6. Other special circumstances approved by Customs as special cases.
886-2-25505500 ext. 2755