Go TO Content

Surplus proceeds of the sale of declaration-overdue or duty-overdue goods are to be returned to the duty payers according to the Customs Laws. What then are the documents required to apply for refund?

The duty payers refer to the consignees, holders of bills of lading of the goods.  They shall enclose the following documents when applying for the refund:

(1)Bills of Lading endorsed by the operator of the vehicles delivering such goods

(2)Other certificates for goods subject to control.

(3)Provided the consignees are corporate legal persons, photocopies of business registraticertificates, company seals and seals of representatives are required.Photocopies of ID’s are required if the goods are imported in the name of private persons.

Contact Information

886-2-25505500 ext. 2552

Data Source

886-2-25505500 ext. 2539

  • Publish Date:2019-06-14
Go TO Content