Go TO Content

What certificates are required for the import of mobile phones? Where can one acquire such a certificate?

The Import Permit on Controlled Telecommunications Radio Frequency Equipment is required.  You can apply for it with the National Communications Commission.

Contact Information

886-2-25505500 ext. 2520

Data Source

Department of Customs Clearance Affairs

  • Publish Date:2020-06-03
Go TO Content